HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Person responsible for this policy
At Mine Conkbayir Consultancy, we are governed by the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974). This means that you are protected under this legislation and that we will do all we can to help keep you safe while completing this online Programme.
Confidentiality is the cornerstone of all good, trustworthy policy and practice. At MCC, we will ensure the learner’s personal information is:
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes (will only be used for the purpose of registering learners with Cache and taking payment for the course)
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- kept safe and secure
- not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection (this will be revisited once the United Kingdom has left the European Union)
We will not reveal information about you without your permission, except in one circumstance: If we consider you at risk of damaging yourself, or of damaging others, we may contact Cache for guidance. We have a legal obligation to disclose this kind of information and our practice is consistent with other organisations and services.
At MCC, we will retrieve, store and dispose of personal data in accordance to current Data Protection Regulations.
Further information concerning confidentiality and data protection can be found in MCC’s Data Protection policy.
Staying safe online
Your safety is paramount and at Mine Conkbayir Consultancy, we want you to feel completely secure and enabled to learn. Make sure you do the following when completing the Programme:
- Look after yourself while studying! This includes taking regular screen breaks, maintaining a good posture, ensuring your work station is clear of any clutter, wearing glasses for any visual display unit (VDU) work
- BACK UP your work on a regular basis! Download and install CrashPlan and learn how to back up your system.
- Only log on from a secure computer
- Use secure passwords
- Protect your personal details
This Policy is active and will be regularly reviewed annually and amended as necessary. This be in response to changes in legislation, actions from our regulatory agencies, and / or in response to customer feedback.